Similar to our Xero integration, if you connect your QuickBooks® account with ExpressIRSForms, our program can securely access only the data needed to complete your 1099-MISC Forms. Then, all you need to do is enter the current year’s financial data in each 1099-MISC, review your return, and e-file it directly with the IRS! Simple, right?
So simple, we’ll show you how now:
- Log into your ExpressIRSForms account.
- Click on “Start New Form”.
- Select the “1099-MISC” button next to the QuickBooks® logo.
- Make sure to review the necessary steps for completing your 1099-MISC return via QuickBooks® integration.
- Click the “QB Connect” button.
- Sign into your QuickBooks® account to authorize the connection to ExpressIRSForms.
- In your QuickBooks® account, select the company or payer for whom you want to file and click “Authorize”.
- Confirm the payer information and add any missing data to your forms back in your ExpressIRSForms account.
- Review your forms, pay, and transmit!
Simple as that! But if you have any questions at all regarding integration with your ExpressIRSForms account or e-filing your 1099-MISC Forms, just let us know! Our support team is here by phone (704-684-4751) and live chat Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, and available 24/7 at support@ExpressIRSForms.com.